Saturday, September 5, 2015

weekend plans

it is labor day weekend.  nice, sunny, hot weather.  going to go to the simonton lake drive in for dinner tonight before they close up for the season.  I love summer, and watching the season ease into fall makes me kind of unsettled, but i will adjust to wearing pants and long sleeves again.  we are also going to go to new buffalo to oink's ice cream at some point because I can't think of a better way to celebrate the unofficial end to summer.  house cleaning and preparations for a rather lively fun upcoming event round out the weekend plans.  Shane and I will work in a stop at jeannie's house, our favorite diner for breakfast also, that's a weekend tradition.  go out and enjoy your holiday weekend!  I know I will!

****update 12:30pm

storms have developed and are rolling through, rain, wind, lightning, thunder.
still enjoying the weekend!

1 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Enjoy!

Post a Comment