Friday, April 16, 2010

a picture a day

[Insert Picture Here]  Since the beginning of the year I have been snapping a picture a day to capture a moment of the day.  It doesn't matter where I am at, whatever strikes my interest, that becomes the image.  While out last evening, I happened to be intrigued by the pharmacy sign on the side of the Target store, so I stopped to take the picture.  As I was taking the picture, a car drove passed me.  The occupants for whatever reason found this disturbing and let me know.  I glanced at the car, turned back to the store and finished taking the picture.  As the car drove away, they proceeded to shout derogatory comments.  I wonder what I did to offend them so much.  It's only a picture.  I haven't found subject matter for today yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment