Monday, October 4, 2010

no guaranty

I have been without my debit card since the middle of last month.  The bank stopped authorization on it due to supposed fraudulent transactions.  I found out after my card was being declined while trying to purchase things.  I contacted the bank and I was informed that a letter had been sent to me detailing what occured and a new card was on its way.  I should receive it in seven to ten days.  I didn't.  I called the bank again.  At that time I was assured I would receive the card no later than October 1st.  If I didn't receive it, I should call them.  October 1st there was no debit card in the mail.  A call to the bank yielded no progress.  I should wait until today, the card should be in my hands.  No.  I went to a new bank today, opened an account and will be transferring my money out of the other bank.  There are plenty of banks out there to do business with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment