Saturday, November 6, 2010

halls and hallways and other things thrown in

I've been meaning to post for a few days now but have let the days get away from me.  Since Trick or Treat (which I completely enjoyed, even though there were only 11 kids, my favorite a little girl dressed as Red Riding Hood) Shane and I have been working on the house.  More rooms painted.  Now there's evening twilight, sachet (guest room), honey beige, useful brown, brickhouse (kitchen, dining room), sage (foyer, hallway) on the walls.

Yesterday (that being Friday) we travelled to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland with Beth, met up with her sisters, brother-in-law, and niece.  What a great place.  I found myself caught up in all the displays of memorabilia, loved the scraps of paper with song lyrics, outfits worn on stage and in video, the instruments that artists forged their craft on.  There was so much to look at.  I had a blast.
The day started out bright and sunny, cold and rainy in Cleveland.  Snow too.  Once back closer to town noticed snow on the ground. Got home, settled in, lounged on the couch, surfed the Internet.  Read how bad the roads were around the area, numerous accidents, road closures.  Crazy.

Lounging today, laundry, lazy.  Tonight dinner and a chorus line.

1 comments:

Beth said...

So glad you were able to go, and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! I had a great time, including our discussions in the car. Enjoy tonight!

Post a Comment