Monday, November 15, 2010

not ready for the cold and snow

Days have been pretty warm as of late, 60s, close to 70.  Cools down at night.  That all changed.  Rain pushed through this weekend, temperatures dropped.  There's snow in the forecast.  You'd think I would be used to this by now, but no, I am not.

Saturday the Apple store opened, so a number of us went to the mall to witness it.  It was busy, hectic, noisy (Apple!, Apple!, Apple!), chaotic.  It's only a store.  I could understand if it was the Disney store, but even then . . .  Apple! Apple! Apple!  (I think I'm still traumatized by the whole hiring event.) While at the mall I got books (one fiction, one recipe), CDs (rock and pop).  Then browsed electronics at Best Buy, snacked on doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, stocked up the freezer at Sam's Club.

I am going to start painting the Disney room!  It's really a reading room/guest room that will have all of the Disney stuff on display.  Fun color choices, interesting design.  It's going to be a lot of work to get it done, but I'm looking forward to the adventure (and more forward to it being completed!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment