Friday, January 7, 2011

changing channels

tv show.  since i mentioned my favorite song, my favorite movie, i figured i would come up with my favorite show on tv.  i thought of past and current shows.  did i consider a comedy such as arrested development, friends, the simpsons (a definite contender), big bang theory, frasier my favorite?  how about the dramas like law and order/law and order svu (another in the running), er, chicago hope?  variety/reality shows like the wonderful world of color, the carol burnett show, survivor, america's next top model (dare i consider this one as my favorite?), amazing race, big brother, project runway, top chef could take the top spot.  i watch quite a bit of television.  really it came down to two shows.  st elsewhere and la law.  both were well written, well acted, had colorful characters, good storylines, and completely entertaining.  how did i decide on which one is my favorite?  the one with one of the most memorable final episodes shown on tv.  my favorite show?  st elsewhere.

1 comments:

Beth said...

I love that show, too! :)

Post a Comment