Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Europa - France Part I: Disneyland Paris

Never ever had I imagined I would be going to Disneyland in Paris, France.  I talked about it, dreamt about it and now here I was going there!  Shane and I took the streetcar to Krefeld Hauptbahnhof and caught a train to Cologne, Germany.  We had a brief layover before boarding a train to Charles De Gaulle Airport located in Paris, France.  The trip took about five hours, traveling through Germany, Belgium, and France.  We navigated the airport to the Disney Magic Express Shuttle to the park and our hotel.  We got our room at the Disneyland Hotel Cheyenne, did some laundry, then headed to the Disney Village for dinner, shopping, and dessert.  We spent the next two days exploring the Magic Kingdom and Disney Studios.  Sleeping Beauty's Castle at the Magic Kingdom is stunning.  Watched the afternoon parade, Magic on Parade, and the night time spectacle, Disney Dreams. I loved every minute of it.
 

Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Space Mountain
Me, Mickey, and Shane
Pirates
Dole Whip
Wonderland

Cave of Wonders

Phantom Manor

Peter Pan's Flight

Small World

Castle Dragon
Tower of Terror
Ratatouille
Earful Tower

Castle Selfie

0 comments:

Post a Comment